Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Better late than never?

I start my blog and then disappear for a week. That's what happens when work gets in the way, 12 hour shifts every other day are not conducive to getting anything done. In fact my one day off is usually spent thinking of all the important things I have to do while sitting on the couch eating raisinets (yes, that's candy obsession). Maybe one day I'll learn to be productive (insert children to force me into productivity).

Life lately has been completely uninteresting in my world. I need to vamp it up so I have something entertaining to say or else the few readers I have will put me on the back burner and then who will laugh at my random stories? Other than myself...& my hubby who is forced to.

The only mildly exciting thing going on in my life is planning our trip to Croatia in September. The idea of jet setting to Europe and 12+ hours of flying isn't really my hubby's idea of fun. It's taken quite a bit of convincing. But the more people I tell, the more he's forced into going or else he'll look like the bad guy. Sorry Dennis, looks like I've suckered you into yet another adventure ;-)

But seriously, who wouldn't want to go here:




Holy crap!!! Seeing that made me 100x more excited!!! Can I go now? I promise I'll do something exciting this weekend, or maybe have another crazy dream for future entertainment. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment