Sunday, October 12, 2014

It's a...

As usual the chaos of every day life got the best of me and here I am way overdo, yet again.
The biggest news is...
19 weeks 5 days
 We had a great gender reveal party with some of our family and found out we'll be welcoming Mr. Landon Gabriel Gibson in February! We're beyond excited!!! I had a change of heart last minute and changed my vote to boy, looks like it paid off and I was right (after 2.5 months of being wrong!)
Here are a few pictures of the big reveal. It was such a great day!


 

We even had a Colorado watch party <3
And now to our half way point...
20 weeks 6 days
How far along? The last picture is 20 weeks 6 days but I'm officially past 21...I'm just behind (as usual)
Total weight gain/loss: We'll see what I weigh in at when I head to the OB this week,
Maternity clothes? Still rockin' maxi skirts and dresses
Stretch marks? Still in the clear
Sleep: HORRIBLE! Relentless back pain begins...ugh!
Best moment this week: Feeling Mr. Landon kick/punch away. I feel him just about every morning now. But I have to be really relaxed and comfy in order to notice, it still pretty soft.
Have you told family and friends: The world knows.
Miss Anything? I miss simplicity. Life has been overwhelming lately and it's really getting the best of me.
Movement: HE MOVES!!! I don't feel it all the time but when I do it's magic! His Papa can feel him too and the smile on his face the first time he felt him was absolutely irreplaceable. Made my heart melt.
Food cravings: Hmmm, nothing really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random flare ups from time to time, still staying away from steak.
Have you started to show yet: I think so. Work peeps are starting to notice even in my scrubs. I'd say that's a telling sign.
Gender prediction: No more guessing! WE'RE HAVING A BABY BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Negatory.
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still a roller coaster of emotions. Too much stress for this preggo.
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery! We ordered my comfy chair. Next up we need crib and dresser. OH and I need a painted for my special accent wall. I should probably get to work...

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment