Thursday, October 30, 2014

It's all a bunch of Hocus Pocus...

Happy All Hallows Eve Folks!
I've never been a huge lover of Halloween, simply because I was never into dressing whorish like the majority of peeps now a days. BUT I must say, the thought of celebrating Halloween NEXT year makes me BEYOND excited. I need to start planning the best family costume ever. Studly has already been informed of his future and yes, he's already complaining. The thought of dressing little Landon up and pulling him around in his wagon, ugh I die with excitement! 

"All Hallows Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok"
"Amok! Amok! Amok! Amok!"

Be prepared for random quotes from the greatest Halloween movie ever scattered randomly through out this post.

I also plan on singing "Come little children, I'll take thee away...into a land of enchantment. Come little children, the times come to play...here in my garden of magic" for the entire month of October.  Some may think it's creepy but I'm all about instilling movie classics at a very young age. And anyone who says Hocus Pocus isn't a classic, well...you should probably be cursed. "Twist the bones and bend the back..." I might mix it up from time to time and delight Mr. Landon with "I put a spell on you....and now you're mine!" But that's only when he's behaving extra good!

And now feast on my favorite picture thus far:


Between the good hair day and the orange polka dots, I feel like I'm really rockin that belly!
And now to the beloved questionnaire:

How far along? 23 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: Approximately 17lbs
Maternity clothes? Bad news bears, I officially only own ONE pair of pants that fit AND my maxi dresses are now too short due to the belly. I may have to succumb to the dreadful maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? Still lathering up in goo to prevent this madness
Sleep: On and off, depends on the day
 Best moment this week: Mr. Monk snuggling on my belly and Landon kicking. Mieko's ears went straight up and he stared at my belly with pure adorable confusion. 
 Have you told family and friends: Indeed.
Miss Anything? I really really miss sangria.
Movement: Nonstop. He's a wiggle worm.
Food cravings: Still lovin me some DQ heath bar blizzards!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat got to me again this week
Have you started to show yet: Rockin the belly <3
Gender prediction: Nothin' but love for my baby BOY!
Labor Signs: Keep these away for awhile, please and thanks.
Belly Button in or out? Well...it's not completely out. I give it another week or two though.
Wedding rings on or off? ON!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty darn HAPPY!
Looking forward to: This weekend is Cheers to B and I'm so excited to volunteer and see my second family and bestie <3

"Fare thee well, mortal busboy!"

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing out...

1 comment:

  1. Try Burlington coat factory they had cute maternity stuff that was affordable.

    ReplyDelete