Thursday, October 16, 2014

You know I'm all about that BUMP...

21 weeks 5 days

Look who is finally back on track with posting in a timely manner! Excuse the messy hair in the above picture, if you know me at all, you know I hate brushes. That being said, it's a good thing we're having a boy; I don't think I'd know what to do with a little girls head of hair. I can barely braid, true story, I blame my Mama because she never taught me but I know she'll claim I refused to learn (kinda like how I refuse to learn how to put on Thanksgiving dinner...because then I'm held responsible...no thanks!)

Well enough of that tangent...let's get to the usual questionnaire. I'm beginning to get a little bored with the same 'ol questions so any new ones y'all can think of, please send 'em my way!
How far along?  21 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs, yo. (103 to 118) Honestly, I don't think I can keep up with this weight gain. It's already doing a number on my back!
Maternity clothes? I considered buying maternity jeans and then I put on a pair of my stretchy pants and decided I can hold off for a few more weeks.
Stretch marks? Still holding on to hope of not getting those suckers
Sleep: Sucky. Pregnancy is preparing me for baby.
 Best moment this week: Booking flights for Aunt Ber to come to the baby shower & have her unleash her artistic abilities in Landon's room! CAN'T WAIT!!!
 Have you told family and friends: If you don't know the answer to this then please stop reading this blog (I kid, I kid)
Miss Anything? A good nights sleep. A day without back pain. 
Movement: A little bit every day.
Food cravings: I was really hoping to have some crazy cravings but I really don't. Sweets are my favorite, you know just working my way to gestational diabetes (insert laughter here because I say it jokingly)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random yucky smells, like our garbage can right about now.
Have you started to show yet: See photo above.
Gender prediction: Beau <3
Labor Signs: We can keep these away for another 18ish weeks, thank you very much.
Belly Button in or out? Innie but starting to change a bit. Might have to remove the belly ring soon.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! (Unless you disturb my nap)
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery with Aunt Ber & Grandma Gibby!

Well here's to another week down and another 18ish to go...

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment