Thursday, November 6, 2014

Birds flying high...you know how I feel....

Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good
How far along? 24 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 18.6 lbs (103 to 121.6)
Maternity clothes? Seeing as how I only have ONE pair of pants that fit me now, I think I'll need to invest in some STAT!
Stretch marks? Still going strong without any
Sleep: AWESOME this week
 Best moment this week: Having 5 whole days of feeling FAN-freakin-TASTIC!!! After feeling like crap for 5.5 months this was...heaven sent. Lets hope it continues!!!
Miss Anything? Too many people talked to me about sangria this week so I still miss that....tremendously
Movement: TONS! But never when people rub my belly in hopes of feeling little man. He likes to play games.
Food cravings: Yesterday on my way to work the only thing I wanted was pound cake, cool whip, and strawberries. Mmmm still sounds delish!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I took a bite of baked potato and it had sour cream on it (even though I said butter only) and I almost threw up in my mouth. BUT that would happen regardless of pregnancy.
Have you started to show yet: I officially need to retire my old scrubs, so yes.
Gender prediction: Baby BOY!
Labor Signs: No thanks!
Belly Button in or out? Almost out....
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: One month till BABY SHOWER!!!!

Short post due to sleepiness and work manana...

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...


No comments:

Post a Comment