Thursday, November 20, 2014

13 weeks to go...

Excuse the repeat board, with minor changes of course. I was on my way out (running late as usual) when Studly casually mentioned how pretty I looked. Made my little heart melt. I decided I must capture the cuteness before leaving which meant little time to redo the beloved board. I say cute outfit outranks the board this time around. I was so excited Florida finally decided to jump on the "cold weather" bandwagon. I got to wear boots 2 days in a row, probably shouldn't have worn them today but I play by my own rules with this crazy, unpredictable weather. I really need to live somewhere cooler. I adore sweaters and boots far too much for a Florida girl. Funny thing is, the sweater I'm wearing in this picture, I used to wear as a dress. Can't do that anymore with that belly and booty!

How far along? 26 weeks 5 days (in the picture, which was taken yesterday)
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? My Mommy spoiled me with some cute leggings so I can stay away from the dreaded maternity pants. But I'm pleased the say the pants in this picture are still my regular pants. Woop woop!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Not too shabby lately
 Best moment this week: Studly got home late from work and laid down with us. He rubbed my belly but no kicking from Mr. Landon was felt so he decided to give him a little poke and say "Hey you, wake up!" and a second later his hand got the biggest and strongest kick/punch I have yet to feel. I'm pretty sure he was saying 'Hey Papa, let a kid sleep will ya!"  Studly's surprised reaction was my favorite.
Miss Anything? I really wanted a sub this week. Stupid deli meat craving!
Movement: Every day. All day.
Food cravings: Publix or Jack's Sub Shack yummy ultimate sub
Anything making you queasy or sick: Well last week I decided to stop the nausea meds but unfortunately I only made it 3 days before I felt miserable again. Soooo I continue the 1 a day pill popping.
Have you started to show yet: I'm all about that bump <3
Gender prediction: Love my little boy <3
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out? I guess it's pretty much out
Wedding rings on or off? ON!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy is the way to go
Looking forward to: Holy moly, John and Lindsay getting here next Tuesday! And then Turkey Day and then BABY SHOWER! The next 2 weeks are gonna be AWESOME!!!

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment