Friday, December 12, 2014

After much demand...

Well...that was quite a sabbatical. Good news is I had numerous requests for a Landon update which means people actually read this thing, who knew? I'm making this short and sweet and loaded with pictures because...
A: I'm tired and pictures are easier.
B: I have to go back to work in the morning which means I should start sleeping now since Landon will for sure wake me up at 2am for his nightly dance party.
C: I'm mainly just too lazy to be witty tonight.

Week 27- Thanksgiving with John & Lindsay was a huge success. Loved having them here! And here are a few family pictures because Lindsay couldn't stop snapping away <3
27 weeks 5 days



Week 28
28 weeks 6 days

And finally Week 29
29 weeks 6 days (Post work selfie)

Please be kind to the awful picture above. This was post a 12 hour shift along with being up since 2 am. 

How far along? Today marks the end of 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs (103-124)
Maternity clothes? Old Navy maternity section became my favorite place. I needed new shirts because this belly is making everything extra short.
Stretch marks? Still going strong without any
Sleep: Awful. Landon likes to have 2 am dance parties on a nightly basis. Of course its almost ALWAYS before I work. Running on fumes lately.
 Best moment this week: Honestly, the last few weeks has just been full of family time and fun! We had Thanksgiving and then the baby shower which was beautiful and painting the nursery with my seesters and Mama in Law. So I guess just the memories of all that
Miss Anything? I stupidly had the tiniest little sip of Papa Bear's sangria at Carrabas and dear god did that make me miss it that much more. What was I thinking?
Movement: All the time but mostly when I'm nice and calm.
Food cravings: Publix sprinkle cookies. I've wanted them for the last 2 days. Hopefully I get my fix tomorrow.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eh, I've been pretty good lately.
Symptoms: Reflux...ugh!
Have you started to show yet: All belly!
Gender prediction: Our baby boy <3
Labor Signs: Keep em away!
Belly Button in or out? That baby is OUT!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have come to realize that my patience is completely GONE! I'm mainly happy but when things annoy me...it's no bueno.
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery! It looks absolutely amazing right now and I'll be posting pictures soon. Maybe next post I'll have pictures back from the baby shower as well.

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...





No comments:

Post a Comment