Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Feelin' like a Pregasauraus

Look at me, actually on time for a post! Sadly, I don't have the baby shower pictures yet so for the few that keep asking- simmer down, they'll be up soon. I was planning on taking some pictures of the nursery but I have yet to receive the baby bedding so we shall wait for that too. And to continue adding to the excuses...my sweet husband passed on a miserable cold and all I've wanted to do is curl up in bed and sleep- which is impossible because I can't breathe. Clearly, I'm winning this week!

So after taking this weeks picture I officially feel HUGE! It's a huge that I gladly accept though. The only depressing thing is not being able to buy clothes during all the Christmas sales. I have no idea what preggo after effects will be like and I want that shit to fit. Sigh. Good news for Dennis though, our bank account is thankful for Mr. Landon.

And now for the usual business:

How far along? 30 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs (103 to 125)
Maternity clothes? Rockin' the longer (& oh so comfy) maternity shirts
Stretch marks? I have to admit, this belly is pretty glorious looking- aka no marks!
Sleep: Sucky! Stupid cold!
 Best moment this week: Christmas shopping with my Mommy <3
Miss Anything? Sleep.
Movement: All day, every day.
Food cravings: SPRINKLE COOKIES from Publix. Mmmm
Anything making you queasy or sick: Tonight's dinner sure did. I stood over the bushes in the parking lot for a few minutes on the cusp of puking it all up. #SoOverIt
Have you started to show yet: I'm HUGE (in this picture)
Gender prediction: Mister <3
Labor Signs: Zero, Zip, Nada
Belly Button in or out? Rockin' the outtie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: According to the man in the post office today I was "raging hormones". To excuse myself I'd like to say it was EXTREMELY hot in there and I was having a mild meltdown. haha
Looking forward to: I suppose Christmas even though I'll be stuck working. I'm pumped for Studly to open his BIG gift. Pretty sure he's gonna love it and that makes me oh so excited!

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment