Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry (belated) Christmas!!!

I feel slightly fancy as I type this from my new MacBook Pro. To say I'm spoiled by the Hubby is a slight understatement. I'm not even sure how I managed to get this, I don't even remember saying I wanted one...but damn is it slightly awesome. The fact that I can now prop up on the couch and watch tv while blogging, well that's just fan-freakin-tastic! Before I was isolated upstairs in the office with minimal human contact, I much prefer this set up.

Christmas has come and gone but the holiday spirit continues to live on with our twinkling Christmas tree and fabulous winter green smells through out the house. It took me forever to finally set up all the Christmas gear this year and now it's time to take it all down....why does it pass so quickly? working Christmas Eve and day didn't help, I feel like I hardly got to enjoy the magic of it all. But it will be worth it next year when I have it off and we celebrate Landon's first Christmas. I can't freaking wait!!!

For my beloved supporters, I should be getting my cd with baby shower pictures tomorrow so next blog post shall be filled with an abundance of baby bumps. Until then, I leave you with our weekly update:

 I seriously adore this picture! And the fact that it sorta kinda has Mieko Saki in it makes it that much better. Can we please talk about how AWESOME my scrub top is?

How far along? 31 weeks 5 days (in picture)
Total weight gain/loss: 22ish, we'll see what the Doc says at our appt next week
Maternity clothes? Rocking' the comfy waistbands on the reg
Stretch marks? Negatory, this belly is a beaut!
Sleep: Still sucky. I don't think it will ever return to normal
 Best moment this week: Spending Christmas evening with my Studly, Mieko Saki, Mommy & PB. So glad we got a little family time in after a long day of work.
Miss Anything? Sleep. A day without heartburn. Sleep.
Movement: All day, every day.
Food cravings: SPRINKLE COOKIES from Publix...every cookie tastes better and better.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing too terrible this week
Have you started to show yet: This belly is legit now.
Gender prediction: Mister <3
Labor Signs: Zero, Zip, Nada
Belly Button in or out? Rockin' the outtie and it feels funny!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy but I've had my emotional meltdowns this week. BUT they were acceptable considering some of the circumstances. 
Looking forward to: A few days of relaxation....which I don't really see happening in the near future...but a girl can dream!

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment