Wednesday, January 21, 2015

ONE month countdown!!!

Well folks, we are exactly ONE month from Mr. Landon's due date! Holy moly, the excitement level is through the roof! Can't believe we're gonna have a little man to snuggle so so soon! I hope the next month flies on by because this Mama is getting quite uncomfortable. 

This week is full of pediatrician interviews and doctor appointments. Who knew you are supposed to interview pediatricians? I surely didn't. I went into today's appointment saying "Umm...I'm new to this...and I don't know what I'm supposed to ask you?" The nice man told me "Yea, I'm not really sure either, I've never done this before." So I thought I was one of those crazy parents already until he laughed hysterically and said "I'm kidding...I do this a lot...let me tell you the basics." He already won points with me because he made me laugh. We'll see if tomorrows Doc makes me laugh, pretty sure that's what I'm kinda basing this off of. Go ahead random peeps, judge away...I pick doctors off personalities and not credentials. #TerribleMamaStatus

Anywho, on to this weeks questionnaire...

How far along? 35 weeks 4 days (but in the picture I was 35 and 1)
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs (103-129)
Maternity clothes? I may never go back to regular pants.
Stretch marks? Not a darn thing, hooray!
Sleep: Sucky. Same old stuff, different day- hip pain, heartburn, back aches....ugh!
 Best moment this week: Hmmm, maternity pictures on Sunday were fun. Can't wait to see the results!
Miss Anything? The usual- sleep, comfort, life without heartburn
Movement: Slightly painful movements but yes, lots and lots.
Food cravings: Candy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn induced nausea SUCKS!
Have you started to show yet: Silly question.
Gender prediction: Mister <3
Labor Signs: Not yet but Mister has definitely dropped causing some extra discomfort.
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound next week to see the approximate size and weight of Mr. Landon <3

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment