Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Notice of Eviction

As of Monday, I have officially met my breaking point. The last few days have been pretty miserable and consisted of a lot of Mama Bear sulking. I may or may not have cursed people out (in my head) based off their random comments regarding pregnancy. So I worked Sunday and Monday and holy moly did that just put me over the edge. Twelve hour shifts, two days in a row are no joke when you're about to pop. By the end of the second day I felt like death. Thankfully Boss Lady noticed rather quickly and officially put me on maternity leave. I couldn't be happier, one less thing to stress over. I went to the doctor on Tuesday thinking I had made so much progress in a weeks time only to find out it was very minimal progress. Apparently I went from 2 to 3cm dilated and still at 60% effaced. Little man did drop even more, causing more and more discomfort. To be completely graphic, it currently feels like a pumpkin is resting in my lady parts. You're welcome for the descriptive comparison.

 But enough complaining...thankfully last night I finally got a full nights sleep with minimal wake ups. I felt rejuvenated this morning...and then by afternoon I was completely exhausted again. BUT I can happily say I decided to lose the 'poor me' attitude and just suck it up, at least that's my motto for today...can't make any guarantees for future days.

And now I leave you with this picture that epically sums up how I feel this week:

How far along? 38 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs (103-129), don't think I'm gonna gain any more weight at this point
Maternity clothes? I think I will be transitioning to sweatpants for the remainder of the pregnancy.
Stretch marks? Still rockin' a stripe free belly...yippee!!!
Sleep: Last night I slept from 9:30 to 2:30 and it was AMAZING and then I managed to fall back asleep rather quickly and didn't wake up again till 6. That is by far the most I have slept in 2.5 months!
 Best moment this week: This week has been full of not so wonderful moments. I was a big bag of miserable.
Miss Anything? Comfort.
Movement: Oh yes, and still making me highly uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Spicy tuna roll sounds pretty yummy
Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn.
Have you started to show yet: Silly question.
Gender prediction: Mister <3
Labor Signs: Still nothing and its so disappointing. We want the little man OUT already.
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I have been overwhelmingly moody.
Looking forward to: Any signs of labor...literally anything that shows he is on his way out will be the highlight of my life. haha

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment