Friday, August 8, 2014

Cats outta the bag...or should I say Bunny?

I'll begin with my apologies for my sudden disappearance from my beloved (and oh so new) blog. I have valid reasoning that I will now move on to...

It's been two months of overwhelming nausea EXCITEMENT! We've shared the news with our family and now it's time to SCREAM IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS (too bad there aren't any in Florida.)

Dennis and I are expecting BABY GIBBY!!! 
Our little bunny is due February 21, 2015!!!
(Side note: my dear sweet Father-in-Law thought the ultrasound was a rabbit)

There's nothing like battling relentless nausea, belly aches, and complete exhaustion to confirm, yes indeed, I will be a Mama in 6ish months. Am I ready for this crazy, exciting adventure? I say YES with gusto, but secretly (well I guess not so secretly anymore), I am terrified. BUT it's the best kind of terrified!

For now, I leave you with the beginning of my chalkboard frenzy...




And so we don't forget about the extremely important & proud Papa- here he is showing off the same carrier he was put in as a little guy. Can't wait to see Baby Gibby strapped to this STUD:


And now the best picture we have ever seen....
Our Little Bunny<3

For the (few) of you who tune in regularly, I'll be posting weekly chalkboards of the expanding belly and little snip-its of how Mama (& Papa) are doing. We'll be starting that this weekend when we're officially 12 weeks! Until then...

Mama Bear signing off...






No comments:

Post a Comment