Thursday, November 13, 2014

Selfie sabotage....

Well...I attempted a selfie...more like a 10 second timer selfie and it's not the greatest. But you know what, desperate times call for desperate measures! Studly is stuck at work till who knows when and tomorrow I work which means the weekly picture had to be done today. Normal pictures shall resume next week. We can't always be awesome ;-)


How far along? 25 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: According to the doctor's office...20 lbs!!! (103 to 123)
Maternity clothes? Are the death of me. I tried on approximately 15 pairs of maternity pants (ok, maybe like 6) and they were AWFUL! Thankfully I found ONE single pair that looked cute. Whoever designs those things sucks at their job. Little people need options too. I'm so sorry the only thing growing is my belly and my chicken legs still fit into skinny jeans. And that's the end of my rant.
Stretch marks? Still holding on to hope of not getting these suckers
Sleep: Getting better, minus last night. BUT tonight I get to test out my brand new belly pillow so hopefully it works wonders.
 Best moment this week: One of my very best friends announcing her pregnancy!!! I can't wait for Landon to meet his future best friend and/or girlfriend! So so excited for you Jenna Bug & Brian!!!
Miss Anything? The days of no reflux
Symptoms: The last week I have officially discovered what reflux/heart burn feels like and let me tell ya- I HATE IT! I have decided that Landon will be tormenting me during the entire pregnancy and then when he makes his arrival he will become a sweet angel boy. Anyone who says otherwise can suck it. ;-)
Movement: He's a mover & shaker
Food cravings: Eh, not really. When am I gonna have these crazy craving you hear about where I wake up Dennis in the middle of the night and make him go on a hunt to find it. I need some good stories out of this pregnancy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been pretty good lately. Today is day 2 of no nausea meds...lets see if it lasts!
Have you started to show yet: He's still tiny but he's definitely there.
Gender prediction: BOY oh BOY!
Labor Signs: Zero. Zip. Nada.
Belly Button in or out? half innie half outie?
Wedding rings on or off? ON!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: THANKSGIVING WITH MY BROTHER AND LINDSAY!!! It's only 2 weeks aways!!!!

Keeping this on the shorter side because I'm too lazy to think of anything else to write.

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment