Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015- The Year of Landon


How far along? 32 weeks 5 days 
Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs (103-128)
Maternity clothes? I'm gonna miss these pants...no buttons or zippers...they're fabulous!
Stretch marks? Still pretty impressed with this perfect belly
Sleep: Sucky. Too much on my mind.
 Best moment this week: Seeing my Dad smiling and laughing today. It meant the world to me <3
Miss Anything? Right now I'm ridiculously nostalgic so I miss too many things to count.
Movement: All day, every day.
Food cravings: Not a whole lot right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Can life make you queasy and sick? Because it totally is right now.
Have you started to show yet: Silly question.
Gender prediction: Mister <3
Labor Signs: Keep em away for at least 5-6 more weeks please.
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: My happiness right now is the little wiggle worm in my belly. He is my light in this dark tunnel.
Looking forward to: February.

Until next time...

Mama Bear signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment